Nesco Resource is currently looking for an entry level SQL DBA for a Rochester client's IT team. Below is a comprehensive list of duties you will be responsible for: |
- Support data warehouse initiatives
- Create and maintain the standards for SQL database design, implementation and operation.
- Develop relational and dimensional models for OLAP cubes.
- Work with architects data solutions and applications to meet demand.
- Maintain the data dictionary, meta-data stores, code libraries, and business rules.
- Create applications using SQL, .NET and MS Office.
- Monitor existing applications.
- Analyze proposals, designs, problems and issues as required.
Regarding this role you should have about 3 years of relevant experience working with SQL 2008 business tools and a bachelors degree in information systems, computer science, or related curriculum. Some travel is required, although mileage will be paid to reimburse accrued costs.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume today!