Nesco Resource is currently looking for an entry level SQL DBA for a Rochester client's IT team. Below is a comprehensive list of duties you will be responsible for: |
- Support data warehouse initiatives
- Create and maintain the standards for SQL database design, implementation and operation.
- Develop relational and dimensional models for OLAP cubes.
- Work with architects data solutions and applications to meet demand.
- Maintain the data dictionary, meta-data stores, code libraries, and business rules.
- Create applications using SQL, .NET and MS Office.
- Monitor existing applications.
- Analyze proposals, designs, problems and issues as required.
Regarding this role you should have about 3 years of relevant experience working with SQL 2008 business tools and a bachelors degree in information systems, computer science, or related curriculum. Some travel is required, although mileage will be paid to reimburse accrued costs.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume today!
CareerBuilder - 21 months ago