Caliber Collision – Price Street is currently accepting applications for an experienced detailer.
Caliber Collision is a leader in the collision repair industry. We operate over 125 large-scale, professionally managed collision repair centers throughout Arizona, Nevada, California, Oklahoma and Texas. We invest heavily in our customer service and quality programs with a primary focus on providing best-in-industry customer satisfaction and delivering value to its customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions.
- Perform Pre-Wash of vehicles prior to estimating/disassembly process (as necessary)
- Vacuum and clean interior of each vehicle, including cleaning the windows
- Visually inspect every vehicle for flaws in the repaired area(s)
- Performs complete detail after vehicle repairs have been completed
- Performs machine and hand buffing/waxing as necessary
- Organize and maintain the inventory of detail department supplies
- Comply with all Caliber safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient and effective repair
Caliber Collision offers an excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Company match, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off and Paid Holidays. The competitive earnings, career advancement opportunities, training and positive working environment makes Caliber an ideal place to work.
- All applicants must be a least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver license and be eligible for coverage under Caliber's insurance policy
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete a criminal background check
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Personable, friendly demeanor with a “World Class” customer service approach to internal and external customers
- Maintains a well groomed, professional appearance
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, push/pull, kneel ,crouch, and reach frequently
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds
Monster - 20 months ago