GENE MESSER TOYOTA is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive , a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified AUTOMOTIVE LUBE TECHNICIAN to our team. Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards - apply today!
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Perform all lubrication services (changing oil transmission fluids and filters) in a safe manner.
- Perform thorough check of customer’s car (i.e. check additional fluid levels, battery, lights, tire pressure) referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to the Service Advisor.
- Operates and maintains all lubrication equipment.
- Ensure that the customer’s car is kept clean.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Make certain all equipment is in proper working order, especially the lifts.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
Requirements (include but are not limited to):
- Oil changing and quick lube experience a plus but not required.
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
- A high level of energy and strong motivation to learn and succeed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Group 1 Automotive is only one in a group of firms (AutoNation and Penske Automotive Group are the largest) striving to consolidate US auto...