Monday - Friday; 7:30AM - 4:30AM
Hours per week
$12.00 per hour
1. Inspect, repair, overhaul and modify all types of automotive, lawn and garden, and custodial equipment.
2. Performs preventative maintenance on all types of University equipment.
3. Maintain and update service records as well as records for individual jobs pertaining to time and material usage.
4. Performs service calls, does minor adjustments and/or repairs the equipment at the work site. Gathers and disseminates routine information
5. Performs related duties as assigned such as purchasing parts/supplies, cleaning up shop, taking billing information to Accounts Receivable, calling departments for scheduled maintenance, and washing cars.
Special instructions to applicants
Required Applicant Documents
List of References
Required Education and Experience:
Automotive Mechanical Work from Trade or Technical School or 24 months experience in automotive repair.
Required Certifications, Registrations, or Licenses:
These requirements may be imposed by federal, state or recognized accrediting agency as a prerequisite of employment
Must possess current Oklahoma Drivers License.
Required Skills and Proficiencies:
Please list the skills and proficiencies needed to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
Must have knowledge of basic automotive maintenance and repair.
Valid Driver's License Required:
Hiring contingent upon background check
University of Oklahoma - 12 months ago