The Mechanic must be able to offer excellent customer service and perform services on vehicles with the upmost integrity. Mechanics work on a billable hour commission basis. We offer a full benefits package including sick, vacation, and holiday.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform diagnostic evaluations on vehicles
- Must be able to effectively communicate with the customer, management and other staff
- Practice required safety to insure a safe environment for self, customers and other employees
- Must be able to perform work on brakes, suspension, heating and air conditioning, engine, and transmission
- Must be able to maintain a clean work area
- Other duties may be assigned
Fredericktowne Auto Repair
1395 West Patrick Street, Suite D & B
Frederick, MD 21702
- Must be able to lift between 50-100 pounds
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work inside and outside in extreme weather conditions
- Must be flexible and able to work weekends
- Must be able to work 10-12 hour days
- Must have a valid and clean driver's license
- Maryland State Inspector's License is preferred but not required
- ASE Certification is preferred
- Should have own tools (ask about our assistance in moving tools to the location)
We always focus on the things we can do to make our customers experience a better one.
It's more than just words to us; it is the single...