The Plant Manager is responsible for total facility management with direction from the Regional Manager and Vice President of Operations.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- The Automotive Plant Manager is responsible for the day to day operation of the Returnable Operation or the Parts Cross Dock Operation.
- The Automotive Plant Manager is responsible for meeting or exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly production goals.
- Ensures maintenance of quality standards as outlined by the customer's quality criteria and procedures.
- This position works closely with the Regional Manager and Administrative Directors to ensure compliance of all Propak policies and procedures.
- Maintains and enforces all standard operating processes and procedures.
- Maintains a strong relationship with the customer and partners to ensure high level of service standards.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
- Coaching and Development - Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Conflict Resolution - Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Leadership - Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions.
- Management Skills - Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Resource Management (People & Equipment) - Ability to obtain and appropriate the proper usage of equipment, facilities, materials, as well as personnel.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Team Builder - Ability to convince a group of people to work toward a goal.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Bachelor's Degree (four year college or university)
Three to seven years related experience
Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
Certificates & Licenses
Valid Driver's License - Forklift Certification
Propak is a proactive provider of leading-edge logistics, transportation and supply chain management solutions.
We are a customer...