This position will be in the environment of a German Automotive Manufacturer.
- Troubleshooting and rework of:
- Interior (mechanical)
- Exterior (especially fit and finish of front and rear end)
- Engine and transmission
- Electrical issues (focus)
- At least 2 years experience with general automotive maintenance as well as proficient know-how in *electrical* troubleshooting + rework is necessary.
- Education and work experience in repair shop / dealership, preferably German automotive brands
- ASE certification or comparable education
- Work on the weekend and overtime may be required
- Quality management / an ‘eye’ for quality defects (Passion for detail)
- Team player with capability of working independently
Bertrandt US - 30+ days ago