Maryland's #1 Tire and Auto Service company, Mr. Tire Automotive Service Center, has immediate openings for experienced Automotive Technicians. Join the largest, most profitable, independently owned under-car repair specialist in the USA. Increase your pay through personal productivity. Full benefits package. Pursue a career in our fast-growing company.
Technicians provide total customer satisfaction through quality inspections, repairs and maintenance services in a company-owned store. We provide exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services.
Mr. Tire Technicians:
Our technician pay plan rewards high personal productivity. Technicians are paid either the higher of Flat Rate Pay earned for each job completed or a base hourly rate. Training and management support help technicians earn more.
- Provide accurate inspections and assist in selling customers needed services.
- Do work right the first time, to Mr. Tire’s standards.
- Work productively alone and work well as a member of a store team.
- Follow safety and environmental procedures, including proper operation of equipment and tools.
Mr. Tire reimburses for ASE certification and has a tool purchase program and tool insurance.
WE ARE 7 DAYS A WEEK !!
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with vehicle repairs. ASE certifications desired.
- Able to explain repairs to management in a friendly, understandable manner
- Track record of high personal productivity
- Experience using store equipment such as lifts, wheel machines, balancers, welders, scanners and brake lathes correctly
- Own a set of tools and/or participate in company’s tool purchase program
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours.
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
- State Inspection license desired
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
5 DAY WORK WEEKS FOR TECHS!
Mr. Tire, TreadQuarters, Autotire
- 3 years ago - save job