Automotive Service Consultant - Atlantic Avenue
There’s So Much More to AAA Than Roadside Service!
Not only can AAA help you with a roadside emergency, but we can keep you from getting there by maintaining and repairing your vehicle before you travel!
Explore Our Automotive Service Consultant Positions at Our Car Care Centers!
In this role, you will enjoy interacting with customers as you assist them with their automotive care needs.
- Greet and welcome customers
- Respond to phone inquiries and set appointments
- Understand customers’ service needs and write-up service requests
- Make service recommendations and review maintenance schedule with customers
- Communicate vehicle services needed to be completed to the Technician
- Follow-up on repairs with technicians/keep customers informed
- Review services that were performed with the customer and schedule maintenance appointments
- Cash out customers/balance all monies coming into the shop
- Obtain necessary parts from suppliers and maintain the upkeep of the shop
Our Benefits Are What You Would Expect From AAA!
At AAA, we know that the way we set ourselves apart from everyone else comes down to the people who make up our family of companies. That’s why we take care of our employees by providing exceptional compensation and benefits to support a healthy, happy lifestyle!
Our Program Includes:
- Health/Prescription Drug Insurance Plan- Major medical plan (85/15) with $10 co-pay for generic medications.
- Dental Insurance- Full dental plan with 100% coverage for preventative services.
- Vision- Network plan offers access to exams and materials for $10 co-pay.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan- Eligible the 1st of the month following hire date. Company matches 50% up to first 6% of salary.
- Life Insurance- Company paid benefit—equivalent to one times salary (min $25,000/max $200,000).Option to increase coverage
- Family Weekends – AAA Car Care employees will have the opportunity for a quarterly “Family Weekend". Once per quarter, Car Care employees will be scheduled with a 4-day work week in which they will have a Friday-Monday off!
- ASE Certification Program – AAA Car Care will pay the testing fees for employees taking the ASE certification test(s).
- Training and unlimited opportunities for professional growth
Apply today and join the club...the AAA family of employees!
- Flexible Medical & Dependant Care Spending Account (FSA)
- Wellness Program
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Basic AAA Membership
This position involves heavy customer interaction and therefore requires a dedication to superior customer service. In addition, we seek:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+year of experience with automotive and/or truck systems and technical resources
- Sales skills and ability to make appropriate service recommendations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Solid typing skills-must be able to enter data accurately and quickly
- Ability to problem solve in an efficient and effective manner
- Open to working on Saturdays
*Car Care applicants must pass drug screen, criminal background check and Motor Vehicle Report
AAA Carolinas - 2 years ago
As North America's largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides its more than 49 million members with travel, insurance,...