There’s So Much More to AAA Than Roadside Service!
Not only can AAA help you with a roadside emergency, but we can keep you from getting there by maintaining and repairing your vehicle before you travel!
Explore Our Automotive Technician Positions at Our Car Care Centers!
In this role, you will work efficiently and productively to diagnose, repair and maintain customer vehicles
Our Benefits Are What You Would Expect From AAA!
- Drive vehicles into service bay and prepare them for inspection
- Inspect vehicles and assess needs
- Communicate necessary repairs/maintenance to Service Consultant
- Perform repairs and/or adjustments
- Prepare vehicle for delivery to customer
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of work areas
At AAA, we know that the way we set ourselves apart from everyone else comes down to the people who make up our family of companies. That’s why we take care of our employees by providing exceptional compensation and benefits to support a healthy, happy lifestyle!
Our Program Includes:
Apply today and join the club...the AAA family of employees!
- Health/Prescription Drug Insurance Plan-Major medical plan (85/15) with $10 co-pay for generic medications.
- Dental Insurance-Full dental plan with 100% coverage for preventative services.
- Vision-Network plan offers access to exams and materials for $10 co-pay.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan-Eligible the 1st of the month following hire date. Company matches 50% up to first 6% of salary.
- Life Insurance-Company paid benefit—equivalent to one times salary (min $25,000/max $200,000).Option to increase coverage
- Additional Benefits:
- Family Weekends – AAA Car Care employees will have the opportunity for a quarterly “Family Weekend". Once per quarter, Car Care employees will be scheduled with a 4-day work week in which they will have a Friday-Monday off!
- ASE Certification Program – AAA Car Care will pay the testing fees for employees taking the ASE certification test(s).
- Training and unlimited opportunities for professional growth
- Flexible Medical & Dependant Care Spending Account (FSA)
- Wellness Program
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Basic AAA Membership
Required Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience repairing autos/trucks at dealership or automotive center
- Knowledge of automotive and/or truck systems, tools and technical resources
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and deliver work on time
- Some ASE certifications, or ability to pass exam
- Possess own tools for use in the shop
- Open to working on Saturdays
- Car Care applicants must pass drug screen, criminal background check and Motor Vehicle Report
AAA Carolinas - 16 months ago
As North America's largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides its more than 49 million members with travel, insurance,...