Description: Automobile Technician/Mechanic
Automobile Technician / Mechanic Job Purpose: Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
Automobile Technician / Mechanic Job Duties:
- ASE Certifications recommended
- 5 years’ experience preferred
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Substantial Knowledge in Automotive Repair, Lifting, Energy Level, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Attendance, Independence, Safety Management, Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information, Dedication to Automotive Profession
Best Choice Automotive
1. Use this indeed to forward resume
2. Call Onwood @ 919.683.8504 after completion of step 1