This opportunity is at our brand new state of the art store in Atlanta. All 113 of our stores are outfitted with only the latest and greatest equipment and diagnostic tools our industry has to offer.
SUMMARY OF AUTOMOBILE REPAIR TECHNICIAN:
Technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive don't have to worry about crammed work spaces, working weekends and other annoyances that don't let them enjoy their work! At Christian Brothers Automotive you can enjoy great accommodations such as:
- Consistent workload
- Clean modern facility
- Free training
- High volume
- Large variety of vehicles
- Access to the latest factory scan tools
- Full time live technical support
- Access to our private technical forum.....and much more!
Technician responsibilities include diagnosing and repairing domestic and foreign vehicles, maintaining high customer satisfaction and meeting productivity and efficiency numbers.
JOB REQUIREMENTS OF AUTOMOBILE REPAIR TECHNICIAN:
- 5+ automotive repair experience is required
- Applicants must also be team oriented
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing any/all types of vehicles
- Flexible and Focused on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Excel at diagnostics and drivability problems.
- Have the drive to and the ability to turn 50-60 hours per week.
- Ability to quickly master factory scan tools
If you are team oriented, have the above qualifications and enjoy a high-volume, fast paced work environment, this position may be for you!
Christian Brothers Automotive Corporation (CBAC) is an industry leader focused on providing the highest level of customer service! CBAC was founded in 1982 by current CEO/President, Mark Carr, on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. Today CBAC has over 100 locations nationwide with an expansion rate of 15-30 new store openings annually.
Christian Brothers Automotive Corporation is committed to being the RECOGNIZED leader in the automotive service industry. In an effort for continuous improvement, we are always evaluating our educational programs for our Technicians and Service People.
For More Information, Visit us at: www.CBAC.com