- Sign on Bonus based on previous performance
- Up to $45 per Flag Hour
- No Weekends
- Paid Training and Development for Automotive Service Technicians
- Largest and Newest Facility in West Texas
- Excellent Benefits
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
- Medical Insurance
- IRA Investment Plan with Company Match
Senior Mechanic / Automotive Technician:
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience
- ASE certifications preferred
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with factory standards.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Insure that all work is performed to proper specifications per industry accepted service information
- Christian Brothers Automotive Corporation (CBAC) is an industry leader focused on providing the highest level of customer service! CBAC was founded in 1982 by current CEO/President, Mark Carr, on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. Today CBAC has over 100 locations nationwide with an expansion rate of 15-30 new store openings annually.
- Christian Brothers Automotive Corporation is committed to being the RECOGNIZED leader in the automotive service industry. In an effort for continuous improvement, we are always evaluating our educational programs for our Technicians and Service People