Our automotive technicians are responsible for completing timely, quality repairs on customer vehicles based on Monro's high standards of diagnosis and repair. Our technicians must have the ability to secure customers as a result of their performance and customer service skills, All employees are required to maintain a clean and neat work environment while following all safety rules.
* Minimum of 1 year of experience with vehicle repairs. ASE certifications desired.
* Able to explain repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
* Track record of high personal productivity
* Experience using store equipment such as lifts, welders, scanners and brake lathes correctly
* Own a set of tools or the ability to rapidly acquire tools
* Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
* Flexibility in schedule to assist in covering store hours
* Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
* State Inspection license, where needed
* Ability to stand for long periods of time;
* Hand to finger flexibility;
* Ability to see, hear and speak;
* Ability to lift and carry objects up to sixty (60) pounds;
* Ability to crawl, stoop, climb, push, pull and stretch
Monro Muffler Brake - 2 years ago