This goal of this position is to reduce overall warranty claim cost for a major German Automotive Company. You would be based out of Woodcliff Lake, NJ with heavy travel along the East Coast
- Audit at least 10 major dealers on East cost over a 12 month period.
- Represent the manufacturer at dealerships with the appropriate levels of competence and professionalism.
- Lower overall warranty claims by streamlining processes and determine gaps within the dealership service centers
- Create best practice maps for future cost savings exercises and warranty process.
- Inspect repair and claim process
- Read, understand, and fully follow BMW NA Warranty Policy & Procedures.
- Understand technical vehicle problem diagnosis and repair procedures.
- Read and utilize data provided by BMW analysis tools such as reports in Excel to direct their enquiries.
- Work closely with the BMW NA Warranty department.
- 2 year degree
- Mechanical background
- Experience as service advisor or warranty service claims