• Serves as the overall manager and administrator on the contract and as the primary point of contact between the contractor and the Government on program/project and contract administration issues. Supervises program/project operation by developing management procedures and controls, planning and directing project execution, and monitoring and reporting progress. Manages and controls financial and administrative aspects of the program/project with respect to contract requirements.
• A total of ten years of management and supervisory experience on aviation programs which included performance of the foregoing functions with respect to technical programs/projects.
• Experience with Air Combat ID and ATC systems preferred.
• Management experience should have been attained within the last eight years.
• Must be able to successfully obtain an Active Security Clearance – Secret Level
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in the areas of Engineering, Engineering Management, or Business Administration. Master’s Degree preferred.
ICI Services is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. We offer our full - time employees a comprehensive, competitive benefits package including the following:
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Various Health Insurance options (PPOs, High Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Transportation, Parking)
- Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Company Paid Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan with Immediately Vesting Match
ICI Services Corporation - 20 months ago