The Awards Coordinator ensures client and participant satisfaction on all aspects of program operations from an awards perspective and acts as the customer service and Individual Awards subject matter expert for assigned programs.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration or two to three years of customer service experience, preferably in the performance marketing industry.
- Minimum two years work experience in a related field, customer service or retail industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principals, experience in analyzing data.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to listen, understand and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner; customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
- Ability to work the time necessary to complete projects and/or meet deadlines.
ITAGroup - 19 months ago