The Transducer Specialist I (TS-I) is responsible for quality control, cleaning, evaluation and live testing of transducers. The TS-I executes the transducer receiving and testing process efficiently, maintaining appropriate quality levels for transducers in accordance with Axess’ quality program.
A. Testing and evaluation of transducers - 70%
a. Evaluate all incoming/outgoing transducers.
b. Clean and disinfect all incoming transducers.
c. Perform live test of all incoming and outgoing transducers
d. Determine internal or external repair options for each transducer
e. Perform electronic element test on all inbound/outbound transducers
B. Repair transducers - 25%
a. Perform physical repair of transducers.
i. Repair housing
ii. Connector repairs and pin repairs.
iii. Re-lensing and membrane re-works
iv. Strain relief repairs. Cable re-works.
C. Manage Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process - 5%
a. Manage the RMA process for all transducers.
i. Use a software program to issue Return Material Authorization numbers to outbound transducers.
ii. Manage open return RMA’s. (Transducers only)
iii. Communicate with field associates to ensure return of materials.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Post- High School technical education is required.
• One to Three years of previous job related experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and spoken
• Time management skills
• Ability to work with integrity
• Ability to follow detailed work instructions
• Use small hand tools and test equipment
• Quality control experience
TriMedx - 10 months ago