A Verizon full time role in Sales is a hands-on experience that will put you front and center of the business. Contribute your high-impact energy to deliver solutions to customers the moment you arrive. You’ll have the opportunity to meet customers’ needs with new technology that will revolutionize communication.
Our entry level Sales roles offer you the opportunity to be at the forefront of our business, interacting directly with clients and customers. You'll work alongside the best solutions sales professionals in the industry and have a unique opportunity to use your business and technical knowledge and skills in an environment dedicated to maintaining industry superiority. You will be introduced to cutting edge tools that will help you grow both professionally and personally. Verizon is continually recognized for its best in class training programs that equip sales professionals with the latest technologies and the proper resources for effective client-business interaction. You will have the chance to bring innovative technologies such as 4G LTE, Machine to Machine communications, Cloud Computing, handset application development, eCommerce, self-service and FIOS to market.
Full-time and Internship opportunities are available in any one of the following areas:
o 2 year rotational program with 4 rotations
- Retail Leadership Development Program (full time)
1. Customer Service Representative & Sales Operations
2. Retail Sales Representative
3. Senior Retail Sales Representative
4. Assistant Manager
Candidates graduating between Dec 2012 and June 2013 (full time) or after December 2013 (interns) are encouraged to apply at www.Verizon.com/innovate. Start dates for these entry-level opportunities are typically in the spring/summer.
- Retail Sales Internship
- Business to Business (B2B) Sales Internship
To be successful you’ll need:
- To be graduating between Dec 2012 and June 2013 (full time) or after December 2013 (interns)
- To be enrolled in a Bachelor’s program
- Sales, Business Administration, Marketing, IT, Management majors preferred
3.0 GPA or greater preferred
Our recruiters will review your application for available sales opportunities at Verizon. If a possible match is identified, a recruiter will contact you to further discuss your skills and professional interests.
- Strong analytical skills and solid communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...