B2B Supplier Enablement Reconciliation Analyst-13006961
This position is a part of Global Merchant Services Supplier Enablement Team (SET), responsible for onboarding B2B charge volume for American Express in partnership with card issuers (GCP and OPEN). SET is primarily focused on signing up merchants to accept B2B payment products such as Buyer-Initiated Payments (BIP), v-Payment and Purchasing Card. Specifically, this role is a part of the Capabilities team within SET, a team responsible for lead management, acquisition and the development and delivery of client entrenching solutions.
The Reconciliation Analyst is a critical part of the success of the B2B Supplier Enablement Team. This highly visible and moderately technical position interacts directly with merchants and internal stakeholders (Global Corporate Payments, Industry Development and Field Effectiveness, CLMs, Field Sales, etc.) to influence the direction and support the B2B business. The incumbent’s responsibilities include:
- Technical service delivery: manage all aspects of automating the supplier remittance advice file (SRAF) American Express sends to merchants with accounting information for payments settled using an B2B payment product
- Support suppliers to troubleshoot payments issues and special projects
- Represent voice of merchant in all product development initiatives including user acceptance testing
- Deliver training & best practice sessions to internal sales channels, business partners, external merchant customers including managing e-mail marketing and communication campaigns
- Consultative Selling & pipeline management: work closely with senior manager on prioritizing targets for auto-SRAF solution; consult with merchants and account managers
- Organized with effective time management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Keen ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to solve problems independently or with little guidance.
- Clear, concise and cogent presentation and writing skills.
- Knowledge of the B2B space, ERPs, and reconciliation processes a plus
- Experience with AR functions a plus
- Preferred candidate will have knowledge of Amex products and systems
- Bachelors degree preferred
Primary Location: United States
American Express - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...