Neopost, a mail solutions provider
Neopost is a key player in the mailroom equipment market.
The Group offers solutions facilitating incoming and outgoing mail bringing strong added value to its customers. The Group offers solutions for, franking, folding and inserting and, addressing documents, address cleansing and tracking and tracing of letters, parcels and the supply chain. Neopost also offers a large range of services including advisory, maintenance and, financial services and online services. In a postal sector that is undergoing major changes, Neopost is anticipating the needs of post offices and its customers by bringing new services and technological innovation to the market.
With products and services marketed in 90 countries and subsidiaries in 18 countries, Neopost is ranked the number 1 company in Europe and second in the world in mailroom solutions to optimize mail flow with 5,500 employees all over the world, 1,200 sales representatives and 300 R&D engineers.
At Neopost we hire exceptional people, not resumes. Here are a few reasons to make Neopost your next career choice:
- The fastest growing company in the industry.
- Number one company in Europe, second largest in the world.
- Products sold in more than 90 countries around the world.
- In business more than 80 years.
- More than 5,000 employees in 15 countries; Germany, Ireland, UK, and Japan, just to name a few.
- More than one million customers.
- Limited competition.
- Career path program allows individuals to advance into different positions/promotions.
- We invest in your career growth by providing on-going training; from the technical skills needed as a new hire to the training needed by leaders who coach and develop others.
- Recognition Programs that reward employees for outstanding contributions to the business; includes prizes, contests and trips to locations that have included Maui, Cabo San Lucas, Switzerland, and Costa Rica.
- High tech products; company invests more than $35 million annually in Research & Development.
- Protected sales territories that include existing customer base.
- Call center leads, appointment making and direct mail support.
- Company laptop with advanced sales force automation tools, which allow representatives to become successful quickly.
Salesgig.com - 13 months ago