If chosen for this position, I promise to Greet, Sell and Serve each guest to the best of my ability at all times.
A Baker first and foremost is responsible to our guests for building a reputation for Ultimate Service in guest relations, with a focus on delivering consistent quality products that make our guests feel every event or occasion has special meaning.
- When a guest enters my area or department, my first and most important responsibility becomes to acknowledge, greet, and engage that guest.
- Differentiate in products and service by developing bakers to produce quality products.
- Ensure quality and consistent product availability and solutions to our guests.
- Responsible for maintaining positive atmosphere, spirit and morale within the department.
- Support and execute against division concepts and programs.
- Ensure bakery systems and processes are utilized consistently and correctly.
- Ensure recipes and procedures are followed using approved ingredients.
- Practice safe work habits; maintain a high level of store cleanliness, organization, and a safe work environment. Teach our team members the same. Compliance of Sanitation Schedule.
- Responsible for safe guarding, controlling and monitoring all bakery department assets, ensuring policy and procedures are implemented for control of assets.
- Assist in break-out and dishwashing as needed.
- Assist in training new team members.
- Perform other duties assigned by management.
- Minimum of one year experience in bakery production of scratch mixing and frozen dough.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to work with detergents and sanitizers up to 4 hour time periods.
- Ability to work at fast-paced, but efficient and controlled manner.
- Ability to perform all physical aspects of position, including but not limited to standing, bending, lifting, and walking.
- Ability to read and communicate in English.
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs. and push and pull up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to work within a freezer for up to 15 minutes.
- Must possess technical skills to perform basic math and bakers calculations.
- Ability to accept supervisory coaching related to performance, work habits and attitude.
- Must be flexible to work various hours/shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Attend meetings and training sessions when called upon.
- Must maintain a current Food Safety Certification.
- Ability to function as a team member and get along with others.
Performance Positive Impact
Wichita Falls-4590 Kell Blvd (Market Street 517)
United Supermarkets - 17 months ago
The United Family
Wichita Falls, TX
- 28 days ago
Pharmacist Full Time
Wichita Falls, TX
- 30+ days ago
From Muleshoe up to Dalhart and over to Pampa, United Supermarkets keeps the Texas Panhandle well fed. The grocer has about 50 supermarkets,...