The Banquet Server facilitates all serving aspects of the Banquet Department to include buffets, plated, receptions, continental breakfasts and refreshment breaks.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
- Setting up all tables and side stations with the necessary tools to include: silverware, Bread and Butter Plate, coffee cup, napkin, salt and pepper and plates of food.
- Lifting trays with 8-10 plates on them.
- Converse with guest and fulfill to the best of their ability all requests.
- Bussing and clearing of all debris and dirty plates, silverware and glasses.
- Stock and put away all food and beverage ordered into the proper place.
- Clean and maintain cleanliness and organization of all storage and coffee rooms.
- Maintain and clean all coffee urns and iced tea machines.
The Banquet Server position does not have supervisory/managerial responsibilities.
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: A High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and at least 1 year relative experience is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. This position also requires the ability to write simple correspondence. Furthermore, this position also requires the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Food Handlers Certification
- TIP’S Certification
Pechanga Resort & Casino will at all times and for all positions give hiring transfers and promotional preferences to qualified applicants in the following order. 1. Enrolled members of the Pechanga Band of Mission Indians, 2. Legal Spouse of Tribal Member of the Pechanga Band of Mission Indians, 3. Other American Indians from a Federally Recognized Tribe, 4. All other applications.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Must be able to understand BEO’s and diagrams.
- Must be able to carry 8-10 plates with no restrictions.
- This is a very physical job that requires a tremendous amount of lifting, pushing and carrying.
- Must maintain a high level of quality and professionalism at all times with team members and guests.
- Must have the ability to work under stressful situations.
TRIBAL PREFERENCE POLICY:
Pechanga Resort & Casino will at all times and for all positions give hiring transfers and promotional preferences to qualified applicants in the following order. 1. Enrolled members of the Pechanga Band of Mission Indians, 2. Legal Spouse of Tribal Member of the Pechanga Band of Mission Indians, 3. Other American Indians from a Federally Recognized Tribe, 4. All other applicants.
Pechanga Resort & Casino - 18 months ago