Summary: The banquet server provides outstanding guest service to guests and employees during catering functions. Works independently and under supervision to fulfill event orders, including setting-up, completing pre- and post-event side work and performing other duties as assigned.
- Sets up for catering functions according to service orders, completes pre- and post-event side work and performs additional banquet duties as necessary and assigned
- Serves food and beverages and ensures guests are taken care of throughout assigned events
- Provides outstanding guest service to guests and employees during catering functions and maintains the highest standards of food service in accordance with department standards and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Work Cards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of banquet server experience is preferred
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in English, both verbal and written
- Alcohol Awareness
- Ability to carry a banquet tray with ten dinners
- Regularly walk, stand or stoop
- Frequently lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Work for sustained periods of time maintaining concentrated attention to detail
- Need to distinguish between shades of color
- Ability to communicate via radios
American Casino & Entertainment Properties
- 3 years ago - save job
The Stratosphere Tower is a first class hotel and casino, located 7 miles ... International Airport. The Stratosphere Tower Hotel and Casino...