The Business Analytics & Optimization (BAO) Cognos TM1 Senior Consultant is responsible for successful delivery of BAO Business Intelligence and Performance Management (BIPM) solutions and related components. The TM1 Senior Consultant will develop Performance Management solutions using their TM1 knowledge and expertise. They will design, develop and implement Cognos TM1 Solutions by strategizing, designing and implementing a Cognos solution based on data availability, environment, user requirements, situation and logistics.
It is also expected that newly hired resources into the Global Business Services U.S. practice live within a reasonable commuting distance (generally 50 miles) of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Columbus, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Detroit, MI; Hartford, CT; Houston, TX; Kansas City, MO; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; New York City, NY and surrounding area; Philadelphia, PA; San Francisco, CA; and Washington, DC.
IBM Global Business Services
Help Make the World Work Smarter
The world is getting smarter, triggering unprecedented change. IBM's unparalleled ability to bring together deep business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology enables IBM Global Business Services to help position its clients for the future. We leverage the proven roadmaps and frameworks that have been developed across 17 industries and the unique combination of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries - unmatched capabilities. When you join IBM, you'll partner with our clients, and leverage these capabilities to deliver real business value.
As a member of the world's leading and largest consulting organization, you'll tap into resources that only a global leader like IBM can provide: access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy unparalleled career opportunities; be provided with ongoing training and education that you'll need to succeed; and work on some of the most interesting projects on the planet, helping everyone from organizations to local governments, work smarter. (2252)
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1 year experience in full life cycle development using Cognos TM1
- At least 1 year experience in TM1 Rules and TM1 TurboIntegrator
- At least 1 year experience in OLAP database / modeling skills
- At least 1 year experience in professional business communication in English, including oral presentations and written documents
- At least 1 year experience in MS Excel
- Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- English: Fluent
- Master's Degree
- At least 3 years experience in full life cycle development using Cognos TM1
- At least 3 years experience in TM1 Rules and TM1 TurboIntegrator
- At least 3 years experience in OLAP database / modeling skills
- At least 3 years experience in professional business communication in English, including oral presentations and written documents
- At least 3 years experience in MS Excel
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
To ALL recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. Major operations include Global Technology...