Provide haircuts and shaves.
Maintain the safety of all guests and staff by providing a clean and sanitary work environment; including sanitizing, disinfecting, and sweeping as necessary.
Dispose of soiled linens as needed.
Maintain a working knowledge of all products and provide guests with current information involving the latest techniques and procedures.
Stock work stations and inform management of necessary inventory needing replacement.
Provide excellent customer service by completing services promptly in the time allotted while maintaining professional and courteous behavior to all guests and employees.
Check equipment for damage or in need of repair.
Other job related duties as requested.
- At least 2 years of barber experience
- At least 1 year of guest service experience
- Current Nevada Barber license, as issued by the Nevada Barber Board
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts.
- Work varied shifts; including weekends and holidays.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both oral and written forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 17 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...