Penn National Gaming has thrilled and entertained guests since 1971 when it all began as a horse racing venue. From a single race track, we have grown to be one of the nation’s largest gaming companies, operating properties that offer broad and diverse gaming and pari-mutuel wagering experiences. PENN is dedicated to becoming the undisputed leader in guest service by offering a Red Carpet experience for each and every guest.
Hollywood Casino Lawrenceburg is currently looking for a Bartender to join the team.
SUMMARY: Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Serves food and drinks to guests in a courteous and timely manner.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Take orders from customers and/or cocktail servers.
- Mix ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, and fruit juice to prepare beverages.
- Serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Ensure legal drinking age when unsure for alcoholic beverages.
- Know drink prices and proper measurement.
- Know information regarding all Food & Beverage Outlets to have ability to inform guests when they ask.
- Collect money for drinks served. Ring in all beverages according to preset standards and collect proper money and give proper change for beverages.
- Follow cash handling procedures.
- Orders and requisitions liquors and supplies.
- Prepares garnishments.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive display.
- Pre-bus station regularly.
- Assist with inventory and inventory control.
- Complete assigned opening and closing side work.
- Claim tips received according to laws governing wage reporting.
- Provide positive communication and use Red Carpet Training skills with every patron and co-worker.
- Perform duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff.
- Perform any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- Must be 21 years of age
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English
- Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights
- Able to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy.
- High school education or general education degree (GED); preferably six months experience in a fast paced bar or nightclub.
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Cast Member is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The Cast Member is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The Cast Member must be able to lift and/or move up to 175 lbs.
Something to leave you with:
If you’re truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an “A” list career portfolio. You will soon understand why “It’s Good To Be PENN!”
Penn National Gaming, Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard