Role: BCMA Project Manager, Consultant
The Informatics Group is seeking a consultant for a Project Manager role to support Meaningful Use Stage 2 efforts at our east coast client. The individual will be responsible for managing the Bar Code Medicine Administration (BCMA) implementation.
The Project Manager is responsible for supporting all the functions for the Project Management Office; including project management processes, reporting, IT fiscal management, and for the success of projects measured in terms of attaining objectives for project scope, schedule, cost, and quality. The Project Manager leads the completion of the required activities for:
-- Integration management
-- Scope management
-- Schedule management
-- Cost management
-- Quality management
-- Human resources management
-- Communication & stakeholder management
-- Risk management
-- Change management
- Works with assigned project team members in identifying responsibilities, resources needed and developing schedules and budget to ensure completion on target
- Plans, monitors and manages projects from initiation through completion.
- Secures required resources and uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budges, risks and changes.
- Sets objectives and monitors progress to ensure completion aligned with project specifications including time and budget.
- Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Applies knowledge regarding system scope and project objectives as well as role and function of each team member.
- Assist the clients in defining workflows and system design providing clinical and business workflow analysis, documentation and optimization.
- Work with the clients to define the system design and configuration.
- Conduct systems planning, system and application configuration and system validation.
- Manage the clients' expectations around application functions.
- Investigate, track and resolve various client issues.
- Has a working knowledge of the health care industry
- 3+ years of experience in managing BCMA (preferably Cerner) implementations.
- SDLC Experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- 3+ years of experience in clinical and business workflow analysis.
- 3+ years of experience in system design and configuration.
- Experience in project management tools.
- Motivated and team oriented individual with solid skills in analysis, issue resolution, interpersonal relationships and written communication.
- Highly organized professional a strong attention to detail, execution and follow-through.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems of diverse scope requiring analysis and evaluation of multiple factors.
- Independently determines and develops approaches to solutions with work completed with accuracy and sound judgment ensuring objectives are met.
Must be able to travel Monday - Thursday
- Position typically requires a Bachelor's degree with three to six+ years of related experience, or equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- Related professional certification(s).
This will be 100% on-site.
This position will have an immediate start date and 6 mo+ initial contract with extensions expected.
All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 business hours for an initial phone interview and to discuss these opportunities further.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
For more information, visit: http://www.theinformaticsgroup.com
The Informatics Group Inc. is a Healthcare IT Consulting Company. Our consultants provide their expertise to Healthcare organizations implementing Epic and other EMR applications.
We are not your typical IT shop. Our only focus is providing staff exclusively to Healthcare Systems, Institutions, Clinics and Physician Practices implementing EMR/EHR.
We are looking to immediately employ consultants for multiple opportunities across the US. Most of these positions are traveling roles and you can live anywhere and travel to client sites weekly. Typically, work weeks are Monday thru Thursday. As an employee of The Informatics Group, you will have available to you competitive pay, health benefits, 401k, Travel Expense Reimbursement, and full resources for you to continue to grow your career.
The Informatics Group - 11 months ago
Health informatics or medical informatics is the intersection of IT, medicine and health care. The Informatics Group bridges the gap with...