Completes behavioral assessments and related Behavior Support Plans. Provides training, modeling, and coaching to stakeholders in the implementation of Behavior Support Plans. Monitors & measures outcomes of interventions, and revises planning and training approaches as needed to facilitate positive outcomes.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments, and other assessments as needed to inform Behavior Support Plan development
• Develops Behavior Support Plans (BSPs) per assessment findings
• Collaboration with treatment/support teams and stakeholders to maximize multi-disciplinary & person-centered approaches, and positive outcomes.
• Training, modeling, and coaching of stakeholders in the implementation of BSPs
• Devises behavioral tracking / outcome measures to illustrate the impact of interventions. Revises BSP and training approaches as needed to improve outcomes.
• Maintains clinical record and documentation
• Meets quality and productivity standards as assigned
• Active participation in agency committees and initiatives as assigned
• Complies with all agency policies and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
People Inc - 5 months ago