1. Reconcile and process the billing and intracompany chargebacks for the company’s Health, Welfare and Retirement Plans.
2. Assist in the administration of employee benefit programs including providing technical expertise and analysis. This would include creating complex charts and graphs, utilizing Excel, SAP and various web-based applications.
3. Design and maintain spreadsheets which require complex formulas and macros to collect and track benefit related information.
4. Collect and analyze data to evaluate the effectiveness of employee benefit progams. Participates in making and communicating final recommendations.
5. Participate in maintaining accurate employee information in the HR SAP System. Responsible to check and verify the quality of the stored data and correct as needed. Participate in benefit related system updates and conversion testing.
6. Participate and/or coordinate various employee benefit processes. Makes recommendations on improvements to these processes.
7. Provide administrative support when necessary and participates in other projects as requested by management including employee problem resolution and direct contact with employees.
- 2 + years experience working in Human Resources
- Experience in billing and reconciliation.
- Knowledge of benefit programs and the laws that regulate them.
- Strong knowledge of databases and spreadsheet applications.
- Understanding of basic benefit issues such as EEO, 401K plans, FMLA, medical and other related benefit issues.
Munich Reinsurance America, Inc. - 22 months ago