- Bachelors Degree Required
This position exists to design, develop, and administer benefits and retirement programs which support the corporate culture and vision. Serves in a leadership capacity or as a member of a team in the continual improvement of work processes and in reducing work from the system in order to create a more efficient and streamlined organization. Serves as a consultant to management, other human resources personnel, and employees regarding program application, refinement, and interpretation. QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Requires experience in the design; development; and administration of benefits and/or retirement programs.
- Requires knowledge and understanding of benefits programs and policies.
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Requires excellent communication skills with proficiency in written communication; large group presentation; and interaction with senior leadership.
- Requires skills in order to research; design; and implement new and innovative programs/policies.
- Requires ability to apply and understand a variety of technical regulations and laws (e.g. ; ERISA; COBRA; ADA; FMLA; etc).
- Requires the ability to work as a part of a team and independently to provide leadership in the continual improvement of work processes.
Ball Memorial Hospital - 17 months ago