Since 2002, Quantix HealthTech has successfully delivered IT resources and solutions to companies while building a solid reputation for integrity and consistent quality. Quantix HealthTech serves the specific needs of the healthcare industry and is recognized as one of Denver's fastest growing Healthcare IT services organizations. Quantix HealthTech was recently featured in US News and World Report and Forbes.
Why would you want to work as a consultant at Quantix?
Healthcare, Dental and Vision Insurance
Paid Time Off
401k with Company Match
Why would you want to work for our client? O ur client has a relaxed work environment (casual/jeans every day unless they are with a customer). They offer a 401k with a 4% company match on a quarterly basis. In addition, they provide medical, dental and vision plans, life and AD&D, short-term disability, long-term disability, long-term care insurance, identity theft protection and flexible spending accounts for healthcare, dependent care and transit expenses (there are two options on health plans, HSA with self-management and conventional PPO). Employees receive generous PTO (three weeks for illness/vacation, with an additional five personal days) and 10 company holidays. They also have an Employee Recognition Program, Employee Assistance Program and Employee Referral Bonus, in addition to LifeStyle Rewards (annual stipend for employees to use at their disposal).
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst, Hospital
Location: Reston, VA (preferred) or possibly remote
Client located in Reston, VA is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst, Hospital for a permanent position. Candidate will deliver a data analytic solution (e.g., Accounts Receivable metrics and Denial Management) to satisfy client needs in a timely manner based on established project dates. He/she is responsible for defining new and refining existing BI specifications. The Business Intelligence Analyst, Hospital develops online HELP and Portal text. The candidate will create SQL or Excel reports as needed.
1) Full understanding of the HFMA Revenue Cycle Map Keys.
2) Previous experience with hospital BI applications, i.e., McKesson Horizon, EPIC (not sure of the name of their Financial Dashboard product) and Siemens (not sure of the name of their Financial Dashboard product).
3) Expert-level using Excel Pivot Tables.
4) Knowledgeable with all aspects of the revenue cycle workflow at an acute care hospital, i.e., scheduling patient access, patient accounting, HIM and how that workflow equates to actionable BI analytics.
5) Capable of working independently with minimal direction and as part of a small team of individuals.
6) Five or more years working with Hospital Receivables Management Information Systems.
1) Previous software development experience, i.e., creating/writing specifications.
2) Previous experience designing BI specifications for a revenue cycle BI vendor.
3) Understanding of Microsoft’s SharePoint, SQL and SSRS.
If you would like to learn more about this position and/or are interested in joining our team of consultants, please visit our website at www.quantixinc.com .
Since 2002, Quantix, Inc., a woman-owned corporation, has risen as a national leader in IT staffing and professional services. We deal...