BI Analytics Engineer - OBIEE
BI Analytics Engineer – OBIEE is needed to help build/enhance an analytic platform.
The Analytics Engineer with strong reporting experience (OBIEE) will play a key role in driving business insights about the business. The Business Intelligence Analytics Engineer will transform data into actionable business information, and will make it readily accessible to worldwide stakeholders. You will also own the design, creation, and management of extremely large datasets.
Responsibilities for the BI Analytics Engineer
Basic Qualifications for the BI Analytics Engineer
- Collect, analyze, and present actionable data to drive marketing, business development and product management decisions at a senior level.
- Understand high-level business objectives and continually align work with those objectives to meet needs of business.
- Analyze and solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Write high quality code to retrieve and analyze data.
Preferred Qualifications for the BI Analytics Engineer
- This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, and 5+ years of relevant employment experience.
- 3+ years in using SQL in a business environment.
- 3+ years in using OLAP technologies and BI Analytics.
- Expertise in OBIEE (reporting)
OBIEE, data modeling, data engineer, oracle BI Developer, Linux, SQL, OBIEE, perl, script
- OBIEE Experience (strong reporting experience)
Cannot work corp2corp.
Please apply online or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . If you don’t meet these requirements, but are interested in other CORESTAFF Services opportunities, please register with us online at www.corestaff.com.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc, which operates in the New York metro area.
Job ID: JHT5DB749DFDXNXJNRP
Impellam North America - 16 months ago