Founded in 1996, Millennium has focused relentlessly on perfecting the recruitment of technology professionals for complex business and governmental projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ organizational culture, combined with the human intelligence to identify the most impactful talent. Currently, we are looking for a BI Architect for our direct in the Arlington, Massachusetts area.
Duration: Contract to Hire or potentially long term contract
The candidate will need to have the following skills:
· ETL Data Warehouse, Data Management
· Full Life cycle development
· Mentor junior level personnel
· Technical role. Healthcare experience would be plus.
· PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILIITIES AND DUTIES:
Working with business stakeholders and project owners
· Lead the technical design of the solution
· Lead and direct the development teams in tech decisions
· Engage architects and other tech experts at the right points in the projects, including design reviews
· Lead delivery of the solution
· Lead and confers with business analysts and other technical teams to determine the best technical solution to meet requirements.
· Act in the capacity of a technical lead to other developers and for development initiatives by providing decision for technical architecture, and architectural reviews, development and SIT
· Manage projects or in larger solutions work closely with the Project Managers, experience in Agile framework
EXPERIENCE AND RELATED SKILLS
· 7+ years overall Business Intelligence/Information Delivery experiences
· Deep competency in Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse methodologies required.
Expertise in BI tools such as Business Objects, LogiXML, Microsoft BI technologies, Tableau
· Experience in data warehouse design and development
· Experience in RDBMS such as SQL server, Oracle, Netezza
· Experiences with large full life cycle BI projects
· 5+ years of experience in application development or technology management, demonstrated skills in configuration management, data management, information management, IT architecture, systems life cycle management.
· Experience on designing and architecting BI solutions
· Experience in providing architecture strategy, and technical project management, leadership and guidance.
· Exposure to environments with continuous integration, automated testing and agile software development a plus
· Computer Science degree. Master’s degree a plus
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Best regards, MC Recruiting
Millennium Consulting, Inc. - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard