As our BI Data Analyst you will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, and support of business intelligence reporting against our data warehouse. You will work with SQL Server 2008 databases and OBIEE as the report development platform. You will work closely with the Data Warehousing engineers to identify the best source of reporting objects to satisfy the business reporting requirements. You will also work with the end user community where you’ll gather requirements, train in the use of BI tools, and have input to our data architecture and master data management.
Over the past 150 years, as the industry leader, Hanger has established excellence in providing orthotic and prosthetic patient care. With core values such as: Integrity; Clinical and Operational Excellence; Unsurpassed Customer Satisfaction; Flexible and Entrepreneurial Operations; and Creativity and Innovation and Shared Success, we truly are in the business of helping others, fitting thousands of patients with the latest in prosthetics, braces and supports for a wide variety of conditions each year.
Business Intelligence is one of the ways Hanger will differentiate our capabilities in our industry by providing informational insights to our executive and management team. The BI Data Analyst role will assist in this effort by fulfilling the following duties.
- Design, Develop, Test and Deploy Reporting Solutions using Oracle’s OBIEE suite of reporting tools
- Perform gap analysis of disparate systems.
- Perform Repository modeling from Physical tables/views into Business/Logical Table Relationships.
- Design architecture diagrams for Entity Relationships of datamarts/schemas.
- Assist with the design, development, testing, and documentation of BI/Reports to be delivered via OBIEE
- Experience developing and supporting OBIEE business intelligence solutions.
- Experience in OBIEE repository (Physical, Business Model and Mapping and Presentation layers).
- Experience developing Reports and Dashboards using features like Pivot tables, charts, view selector.
- Data modeling skills (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design, Star Schema/Snowflake schema design, Fact and Dimensions tables, Physical and logical data modeling)
- Experience in identifying report issues and ability to troubleshoot and fix.
- Understanding of user level security for dashboards and reports based on Business Requirement.
- Possess fundamentals of data warehouse life cycle, understanding of various schema types, and Master Data Management.
- Solid T-SQL skills in SQL Server 2008R2 is a plus.
- Database performance-tuning experience a plus.
- Development experience using ETL platform such as ODI, SSIS or similar technology a plus.
Hanger, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard