DIRECTV’s Enterprise Strategy & Innovation organization is looking for an Enterprise Information Architect who can create and influence effective architectures for managing information, structured & unstructured, across the organization. If you are a self-starter, an expert practitioner of information management, and excited about an opportunity to influence and execute information strategy, you should consider this role.
You should be highly motivated in establishing cross-business unit strategic information architecture work.
You will be expected to rapidly develop a keen understanding of DIRECTV’s enterprise architecture working closely with other architects, identify/influence meaningful improvement opportunities, and have the persistence to realize benefits progressively over time
• 10–12+ years combined experience in IT architecture AND solution delivery in diverse contexts with depth in information management architectures – structured and unstructured
• Knowledge of the direct broadcast system industry a strong plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong relationship building skills
• Persuasive in influencing strategic architecture direction, framing reference architectures, specifying policies and standards, drive consensus on target state architectures, and influence roadmaps
• Skilled in applying strategic architecture direction to project delivery using standard engagement methods
• Skilled in business domain modeling, logical data modeling and physical relational data modeling/design
• Skilled in data analysis and facilitation, i.e., able to produce data designs using a variety of inputs such as requirements analysis, SME interviews, business process and data flow analysis, data profiling, etc.
•Experience with a variety of information architecture components such as MDM, data warehousing, data quality, business intelligence, metadata management, content management, Big Data/NoSQL, SOA, etc.,
• Experience in supporting data governance
Horizontal Integration participates in E-Verify
Horizontal Integration - 5 months ago