The Business Intelligence group designs and delivers information solutions for the entire enterprise.
The BI team is responsible for analysis of new information solutions interfacing with the business, outside vendors, and other IT teams to deliver high quality information to our business.
As a member of the team, the candidate is instrumental in ensuring that information is timely and actionable to through the design of high quality data integration. In this role, they will collaborate with Business Intelligence Analysts, ETL Developers, and Report Developers to document and deliver Enterprise Business Intelligence solutions.
A Business Intelligence Solutions Designer works under limited supervision to analyze and design data warehouse solutions, to develop and manage metadata from data warehouse and data access tools, and to monitor and manage data quality.
• Document/deliver Enterprise Business Intelligence solutions
• Assist in interviewing business users to obtain data requirements
• Perform analysis on data sources to verify expected data content/relationships/quality
• Design/communicate conceptual/logical data models
• Minimum 3 years experience in Business Intelligence area specifically with data analysis, solution design and metadata management
• Strong analytical, conceptual and technical skills with ability to translate business needs into technical solutions
• Capable of developing deep understanding of source data, its strengths, weaknesses, semantics, and formats
• Extensive experience with data modeling and SQL
• Minimum 2 years experience with Oracle and Teradata databases and tools
Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica is a plus
• Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools, including OLAP, Metadata Management, and Reporting tools
• Extensive client facing skills with the ability to lead customer/user meetings as required
Horizontal Integration participates in E-Verify
Horizontal Integration - 14 months ago