Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working - the Collaborative Business Experience - and through a global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 40 countries, Capgemini reported 2011 global revenues of EUR 9.7 billion and employs over 120,000 people worldwide.
As a part of the Technology Services Group, the Senior Consultant will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of IT functional solutions. The Senior Consultant will also apply deep functional expertise and client handling skills in order to ensure engagement productivity, increase efficiencies for clients, resolve issues and overall client satisfaction. The Senior Consultant will work under minimal supervision and will be required to oversee the work of more junior team members. The Senior Consultant will also carry a yearly target for managed revenue.
Capgemini US LLC and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
- 6+ years BI analysis experience
- Experience in writing SQL and understanding of ETL Development Tools (Informatica) is a must
- Experience in logical and physical database design and implementation (Oracle, SQL Server and/or Teradata)
- Experience using data warehouse or analytic tools for business purposes
- Experience with ad-hoc query development (Crystal Reports, Business Objects, SAS, or other)
- Experience developing reports using a reporting tool or through data extraction queries
- Demonstrates thorough working knowledge of UML documentation of various business process and modeling to build Data Flow Diagrams, Process Models, ER diagrams, Dimensional Data Models, Context Models, Event Modeling, State Modeling, Process decomposition, and Use Case Scenarios
- Demonstrates thorough working knowledge of the system development life cycle and can train others on SDLC concepts
- Good at attention to detail, time management, work prioritization, multi-tasking, estimate tasks, on-time deliverables and task delegation & follow up
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on an existing suite of complex applications
- Technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
- Experience as a Team Lead and/or Onsite Coordinator
- A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
- Must be relocateable to Seattle, WA for project duration
Capgemini - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Capgemini is a French global IT services company, one of the world's largest management consulting, outsourcing and professional services...