- Responsible for managing and provisioning of Alltech’s Business Intelligence and Reporting from various systems within Alltech’s environment. Hands on creation of SSIS, SSAS and SSRS objects to provide the Business Intelligence and Reporting platforms for Alltech.
- Complete familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, including Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and the Microsoft Office products.
- Works within the Alltech MIS Global Business Applications team, reporting to the Alltech MIS Global ERP Manager.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Please email resume with salary requirements to email@example.com . No phone calls please.
- Word, PowerPoint.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Management or Computer Science, 3 to 5 years Business Analyst experience or an equivalent combination.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Understanding of core business processes (Financials and Manufacturing) and ERP systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Alltech Nutrition - 11 months ago