Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Installing and maintaining all Billboards- remove and hang flexes, remove and hang vinyl’s, cut and prepare flexes and vinyl’s for installation, cut, prepare and install copy on Tri-Visions, drive truck daily
• Maintain structures- repairs include but not limited to: tightening bolts, painting steel structures, repairing trim and various parts of the sign face and structure, change light bulbs as needed, paint structures, assemble structures and faces when required, building and Installing extensions, cutting brush/weeds, conduct storm damage repairs, minor electrical repairs, use power/manual tools
• Must attend safety meetings as required, adhere to all safety regulations, and clean workshop area
• Maintain operation vehicles, maintain tools, equipment and machinery
• Other project and maintenance as needed or as assigned by the Operations Manager or General Manager
Required Skills and Experience:
• General construction knowledge with the ability to work in year round weather conditions must be able to climb, and work at heights on sign structures and lift equipment.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• CDL license helpful but not required
• Current and Valid driver’s license required
• Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• Working outside year round in all inclement weather, climbing, lifting, carrying, bending, kneeling, walking and driving a company vehicle.
• Requires heavy lifting up to 75 pounds
• Ability to climb heights up to 60 feet above ground level
• Must meet customer deadlines
• Must report to work as scheduled and on time
• Some overnight travel maybe needed
Experience helpful, but we will train.
661-948-0721 x228 Phone