This Weston, MA based position reports to Sr. Manager, Business Intelligence and Operations (BIO) within the Field Reporting and Analytics group in BIO. The position supports the U.S. Commercial Organization with strategic business analytics and decision support. This role requires excellent combination of financial model, strategic thinking, analytical skills and communication skills to become a valuable business partner to the internal stakeholders.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Building MS Excel models for analytical analysis for product performance, field based incentive compensation, and analytic support
• Ad hoc project analysis as required by business needs in support of product launches, and field and brand performance
Eligible candidates will have:
• Completed one year of undergraduate program and be currently enrolled in an accredited University
• Demonstrated ability to effectively operate independently and in team setting
• Highly-motivated and driven to learn new ideas and business principles
• Good analytical and modeling skills with demonstrated ability for quickly understanding new and complex concepts
• Flexible and adaptable under constantly changing conditions; attention to detail
• Diverse thinking with innovative ideas and new approaches to maximize opportunities
Eligible candidates must be currently enrolled in an accredited University
Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) is a global leader in the discovery, development and delivery of innovative therapies to improve the lives of...