As a result of our continued success we are currently seeking to add to our team a BMC Atrium CMDB consultant with experience extracting detailed customer requirements and implementing those requirements within Atrium CMDB 7.6+, utilizing the Atrium Integration Engine (AIE). The consultant will also have the aptitude to lend technical assistance during the analysis, design and implementation of BMC Remedy Service Management applications, for large Federal , enterprise and service provider clients.
The candidate must have experience and knowledge in deploying core functionality in an out of box BMC Atrium CMDB system; this includes the ability to install the system on at least one server platform and one database. The characteristics of this position include: a working command of technology and architectural concepts; the ability to perform an analysis of client processes; ability to document and develop workflows for system functionality and customization. The successful candidate will work as part of a team on client engagements with some direct supervision.
- Must have development experience with BMC Atrium CMDB version 7.6+ and experience integrating Atrium CMDB with multiple federated data sources
- Able to provide application support for the configuration, customization, and administration of the Atrium CMDB application in close coordination with the customer staff
- Must have a good working knowledge of Service Desk processes (incident and problem management)
- Familiarity and experience with other BMC tools, such as CLM, PractiveNet, Atrium Orchestrator, or BladeLogic highly desired
- Familiarity with or ITIL® certifications preferred.
- Familiarity with BMC and non-BMC automation platforms (CA ITPAM, BMC Atrium Orchestrator, Microsoft System Center Orchestrator) highly desired
- Must have BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite experience on two of the ITSM modules, such as:
- BMC Remedy Service Desk
- BMC Remedy Asset Management
- BMC Remedy Change Management
- BMC Remedy Service Level Management
- BMC Service Management
- Experience and a good working knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system is a plus
- Experience with Java and XML is a plus
- Familiarity with network/application operation and definition within the OSI model including IP, TCP, UDP and ICMP
- Work with client management and staff to integrate the client's business objectives, current technical infrastructure and state of the art technologies into enterprise-wide solutions.
- Design and/or assess operational processes for effective enterprise wide network and systems technology management.
- Configuration Management certifications preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years experience working with BMC Atrium CMDB and AIE
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on Service Desk implementation and integration, to include Remedy experience
- A high degree of interpersonal skill in working with various levels of technical and business oriented individuals is required.
- Prior experience in a consulting environment is preferred.
- Ability to travel to client sites on as-needed basis required.
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
- Degree in CS, EE or related MIS field preferred.