ExterNetworks is an established provider of IT and Telecom services, offering companies network solutions, Onshore -Offshore Project delivery services, Talent Acquisition with excellent Client satisfaction. We provide services across all regions in the USA. We are operating in a highly technical, competitive dynamic and fast paced industry. We are staffed with highly skilled, experienced people who have multidisciplinary experience and backgrounds. Our major competitive value lies in our people. We are aggressive in our goal of attracting the best with an exceptional employee experience. We provide a comprehensive benefits package and highly competitive compensation packages. See more at http://www.externetworks.com/
- Job Description
We are looking for a Senior Developer , leader and mentor to the Discovery team. You will play a key role in technical implementation for BMC ADDM product(BMC Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping). He
should have a talent for all the things that are important for a good software engineer: solving hard problems; writing beautiful, maintainable code; and working as part of the team with the other developers, QA, Product Management, and Documentation.
- Create exceptional code for creating TPL (Topology language for mapping applications)
• Lead the implementation of software development best practices.
• Provide technical leadership and mentorship to the local software engineering team.
• Work with individual developers to identify their strengths and weaknesses and assist with training and development.
• Work with clients on complex product issues/escalations.
• Installation/Configuration of the ADDM discovery tool
•Implemented discovery solutions for different customers
•Implemented CMDB on customer site handled alone to Manage the Customer IT Infrastructure for Business Service Mapping and Integrations
•Discovered all Applications and Databases to cover the Whole IT Infra structure at the Customer Environment, which include custom applications
- BMC Developer
- Very Experienced in scripting language such as shell,perl etc..
•Integration of Discovery tool with CMDB which includes creation of Datasets and reconciliation rules.
•Knowledge on Windows, Linux, Solaris and ESX is desirable
Its a contract job for 6-9 months
ExterNetworks Inc. - 30+ days ago