As a result of our continued success we are currently seeking to add to our team a BMC Remedy consultant with experience extracting detailed customer requirements and implementing those requirements within BMC Remedy 7.5+. The consultant will also have the aptitude to lend technical assistance during the analysis, design, and implementation of BMC Remedy Service Management applications, for large Federal, enterprise and service provider clients. The candidate must have experience and knowledge in deploying core functionality in an out of box BMC Remedy ITSM system; this includes the ability to install the system on multiple server platforms and databases. The characteristics of this position include: a working command of technology and architectural concepts; the ability to perform an analysis of client processes; ability to document and develop workflows for system functionality and customization. The successful candidate will work as part of a team on client engagements with some direct supervision.
- Must have development experience with BMC Remedy ITSM version 7.5+ on multiple platforms.
- Must be able to provide application support for the configuration, customization, and administration of the Remedy ITSM application in close coordination with the customer staff.
- Must have experience extracting customer/business requirements and developing implementation strategy for ITSM solution.
- Must have a good working knowledge Incident and Problem Management process principles, relationships, and metrics.
- Familiarity and experience with other BMC tools, such as CLM, PractiveNet, Atrium Orchestrator, or BladeLogic highly desired
- Familiarity with or ITIL® certifications preferred.
- Work with client management and staff to integrate the client's business objectives, current technical infrastructure, and state of the art technologies into enterprise-wide solutions.
- Design and/or assess operational processes for effective enterprise wide network and systems technology management.
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience implementing, configuring, and customizing BMC Remedy ARS / ITSM systems
- Minimum of 2 years of Atrium CMDB implementation experience desired.
- A high degree of interpersonal skill in working with various levels of technical and business oriented individuals is required.
- Prior experience in a consulting environment is preferred.
- Ability to obtain a US DOD Security Clearance preferred.
- Must be able to travel 100%
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
- Degree in CS, EE or related MIS field preferred.
Windward IT Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.