Saama Technologies, Inc. is a pure-play data science solutions and services company, focused on solving the data management and advanced analytics challenges of the world’s leading brands.
We turn raw data into analytics driven decisions, using data science to identify the micro-needles of valuable data in today’s digital haystacks. We focus on the complete life cycle of data insights from data management to advanced analytics.
Saama’s platform agnostic approach leverages our customers’ existing data infrastructure to create actionable insights and enable business teams to answer critical business questions.
We offer data science consultants who can help you solve critical data challenges with accelerated, customizable solutions and services. We provide true insights into disparate, massive sets of high-speed data – which makes your decisions a competitive differentiation. Join us!
What You'll Do:
- Gather, document, and translate requirements to technical design, analyze, design and propose Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and help with BI strategy and roadmaps
- Define and develop key performance metrics and ensure dashboards, analytics, and reports are providing value from a decision-support perspective
- Regularly report on performance of installations, integration, upgrades, and data migration on various BI requirements
- Manage and prioritize BI requirements and ensure deliveries by meeting business needs
- In depth understanding of SAP BO architecture, administration,
- Nice to have experience with Teradata, SAP ECC, Hana etc.
- Min 6 years experience
- ETL Design and implementation experienceDatawarehouse implementation experience
- Strong Oracle Skills
- Strong Expertise Business Objects
- Strong Informatica
- Understanding in Oracle ERP business entities
- Models (e.g. canonical, implementation, logical / physical and conceptual models for application/ data/ infrastructure areas)
- Data Diagram (e.g. data flow, entity relationships, semantics)
What We Offer:
Here at Saama we have a deep commitment to our employees and recognize our most important customer is our employee. We aim to offer you excellent career opportunities with amazing growth by providing:
- A challenging environment and opportunity to work with a diverse array of Fortune 500 companies and projects in industries such as Life Sciences, Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, High Tech, and Media
- Chance to work with relevant and cutting-edge technologies to analyze and solve our customer’s complex business problems with extremely passionate team members
- A growing company with a culture that highly values using a disciplined approach to take calculated risks, executes with speed, and treats employees and customers with integrity
We want you to contribute your very best at Saama, and we’re committed to providing competitive benefits to support you and your family. We provide a best of the industry benefits package including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, 401k, Employee Stock Options, Relocation, and an Employee Loan Program .
At Saama we believe work-life balance enhances the quality of life for our employees. We offer generous time-off policies and service recognition awards that allow additional time off plus an expense paid vacation. We also enjoy hosting regular company events because we know family and friends play an important role in your life and we want them to be part of the Saama family too. Join Us!
Saama Technologies - 7 months ago
Saama Technologies is one of the largest pure-play Data Management & Business Analytics services companies in the industry. We have over...