We have a Houston client with an immediate need for aBOBJ 4.0 Crystal Reports Enterprise with SAP BW. This is a Contract position. This is for a large Fortune Company.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Candidate must have 5+ years of hands on Crystal development - with prior BW/BOBJ implementation experience.
- Must be proficient in developing pixel perfect formatted reports.
- Must have strong expertise in BOBJ 4.0 Crystal Enterprise 4.0 with development of reports using the BICS connections and BW BEx Query as datasources.
- Experience with creation of publications to merge and schedule multiple reports in BI Launch Pad and to output to email and file systems.
- Experience with migration of reports to Test and Production environments using the LCM tool.
- Strong functional and business knowledge in BI/BW, preferably in the Finance area.
- Good understanding of Integration between BOBJ and other SAP BW
- Previous experience with the creation of BW BEx Queries preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts and principles.
- Advanced understanding of Business Objects 4.0 platform architecture, CMC, security concepts etc.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Must have multiple full cycle project experience in all phases of report development, from requirements definition, report design and development, testing to production deployment.
- Must be able to work with business users to obtain business and functional requirements and then translate those into subsequent reports.
- Thorough understanding of Business Objects based design and development processes and business intelligence reporting strategies.
- Ability to conduct technical data validation between reports and source system.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/deadlines and support the business as needed.
- Ability to respond to production support on existing reports and implement immediate resolution.
- Proficient in the application of best practices for design, development, testing and deployment.
- Consistent report delivery and deployment.
- Advanced problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with both technical and non-technical audience