The duties include but are not limited to :
- Responsible for all purchase orders, invoices, local funds, and state funds.
- Accounts for all school funds.
- Maintains school budget.
- Maintains financial files.
- Prepares payroll (bi-monthly and monthly).
- Assists students with all relative office needs.
- Maintains good public relations with visitors, teachers, students, etc.
- Performs various related office duties as assigned.
- Any other duties assigned by principal.
Must be a high school graduate or have obtained a GED. Must have experience in bookkeeping, recordkeeping, filing, accounting, and payroll procedures. Must be computer knowledgeable with expertise in Windows, Excel, Word, WordPerfect, Access, Lotus or other comparable or similar software. PRIOR BOOOKKEEPING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
$26,313.00 - $39,333.00 annually
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING
New applicants applying for the first time should complete the State of Alabama on-line application. This application can be found on the website www.alsde.edu/teachinAlabama. CURRENT EMPLOYEES: Must submit an Application for Advertised Vacancy Form and resume to Human Resources, Mobile County Public Schools, P.O. Box 180069, Mobile, AL 36618. This form can be found at www.mcpss.com; select the Divisions tab Human Resources; and then HR Forms on the column on the left.
Mobile County Public Schools - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -