PSI, national geotechnical engineering, construction materials testing, and environmental consulting firm, seeks a highly motivated geotechnical engineers to join our Canton, MA office. Our office is experiencing growth and we are recruiting professionals who will embrace our vision to be the nation's most trusted provider of "Information To Build On" for clients that buy, sell, design, construct, develop, finance and manage properties.
• Direct and execute geotechnical project assignments including, engineering analysis, report preparation, field exploration and laboratory services.
• Provide project level development of proposals and reports, and ensure that client commitments are met.
• Assist in business development activities.
• Actively participate in professional and technical organizations.
• Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering Required (specializing in Geotechnical Engineering is preferred)
• 3+ year geotechnical experience required
Following proper safety guidelines is part of what makes PSI’s operation successful and you will be expected to follow PSI’s established safety policies and procedures. PSI is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, new hires and rehires are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test and drivers license evaluation.
We offer medical, dental, life, vision insurances, paid holidays, vacation and sick days, 401K, tuition reimbursement, etc.
PSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Professional Service Industries, Inc. - 22 months ago