GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Plans, coordinates, manages and provides leadership for all product management, marketing and marketing strategy elements for the BioProcess product line within the Services business. This includes VOC gathering, marketing strategy and plan development (Marketing Plan Blueprint), formulating a targeted value proposition and tailoring the marketing mix for targeted segments/ categories/geographies/products. These responsibilities will extend to new Service offerings development as well as pricing
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Drive the use of market research to identify opportunities and trends, integrate competitive intelligence into marketing planning and assess competitor portfolios.
• Create and integrate Services offerings/solutions and go-to-market strategies with the targeted product team around New Product Introductions and via multi-generational Service strategies.
• Identify, create and introduce new service offerings/features in partnership with other Services marketers to ensure differentiation and growth.
• Collaborate with strategic marketing and other P&L’s on market needs and responses related to Services.
• Develop global marketing strategy, value proposition and Services positioning, including competitive analysis and pricing.
• Spur innovation and creative thinking as a process based on customer needs in conjunction with P&L leaders and overall business innovation strategy.
• Facilitate innovative total customer offering development to ensure customer success.
• Drive external focus via dissemination of research, events, advisory boards, etc.
• Lead strategy development, ensuring regional/operational plans and executions are aligned with global marketing plan (value proposition, positioning, marketing mix, etc.).
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Marketing, Business Administration or related field
2. 10+ years’ experience in technical, product leadership or related field
3. Excellent oral and written communications skills
4. Strong analytical and process skills
This is a global position, select candidate may be based in US, Sweden or UK.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or related field
2. Significant technical experience in BioManufacturing or BioResearch fields
3. Deep expertise in market and customer insights, product commercialization and branding
4. Experience in Services leadership and delivery
5. Healthcare product/industry acumen
6. Prior experience in a leadership role with direct reports
7. Leadership skills to lead teams in a matrixes environment and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
8. Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
9. Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
Apply to job
Save to cart
GE Careers - 19 months ago
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...