IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is looking for a delivery leader that can develop complex solutions and enable business process management programs for our financial services clients. The role involves delivery, enablement of capabilities, consultative selling and providing advisory services to multiple layers of leadership.
Candidates must have strong delivery and consultative solution experience. They will partner with various levels of management and will be the single point of contact for execs as it relates to delivery. This role is focused on enabling integration services and business process management (BPM) solutions to our clients. The delivery expertise must include providing solutions using websphere BPM, Java BPM and Pega BPM.
1. Delivery excellence: Manage delivery of projects/programs across geographies
2. Client relationship management: : Manage Client Relationships effectively.
3. Manage SOW & provide status updates to clients.
4. Manage program/project financials
5. Forecast and manage resource requirements optimally.
6. Manages the team effectively.
7. Plan and prioritize activities for the team / Meets deadlines consistently.
8. Thought leadership in IT/Off-shoring
9. Strong business development experience
10. Manage customers remotely, build strong relationships
11. Ability to engage in consultative selling
12. Formulate creative deals and solutions with the clients
Basic Qualifications (Must have):
1. Ability to manage customers remotely, build strong relationships.
2. Thought leadership in IT/Off-shoring environment.
3. P&L management experience.
4. Strong Business Development (farming) experience.
5. Ability to engage in consultative selling.
6. Experience in formulating creative deals.
7. Domain knowledge must be in one of the areas a) mobile banking b) online banking c) performance engineering d) Architectural and shared services
This position requires minimal (10%) travel.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years experience in Project financial forecasting and reporting
- At least 3 years experience in Leading large projects ($8M Revenues) in a consulting/client managed environment.
- At least 3 years experience in Leading geographically distributed resources (in 2 or more countries)
- At least 3 years experience in Project Management Experience PMI or PMP Certification
- Readiness to travel Up to 1 day a week
- English: Fluent
- At least 5 years experience in Project financial forecasting and reporting
- At least 5 years experience in Leading large projects ($8M Revenues) in a consulting/client managed environment.
- At least 5 years experience in Leading geographically distributed resources (in 2 or more countries)
- At least 3 years experience in Banking Industry knowledge
- At least 5 years experience in Project Management Experience PMI or PMP Certification
- At least 3 years experience in Consulting Experience (Certification Preferred)
- Certified in Project Management Certification (PMP / PMI)
- Certified in Consulting Certification
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 14 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...